Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantI double advertised my home for a mutual exchange swap. How do I delete 1 of my adverts please.
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantYes would be great.
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantOk that’s no good. But good luck in your search.
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantHow many bedrooms do you have? And where are you?
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantThere are very few that include all Bills. Im thinking more on the Private Rental Scene. Or Supported or Sheltered Housing. Most Social Housing take DSS. But Private Rental not always. Private Rental is becoming a Bidding War like Social Housing.
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantTop-Rock-9907
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantI have a 1 bed gff. With Clarion Housing. What do you have. I need a 2 bedroom
Private-Fossil-6072
ParticipantThere are very few that include all Bills. Im thinking more on the Private Rental Scene. Or Supported or Sheltered Housing. Most Social Housing take DSS. But Private Rental not always. Private Rental is becoming a Bidding War like Social Housing.
Just putting it out there. MUTUAL EXCHANGE: I have a 1 bed gff with a small private garden & Shed. And lots of storage. I have 3 Storage cupboards in my flat. Im in Raynes Park SW20. I require a 2 bed upto 2nd floor property in and around the same area. With or without a Lift. I have a wet room that was adapted for me in October 2025. So ideally must have a need for that. Or the swap “maybe” refused. The areas we want are. Within Kent, Hampshire. SE London or Bognor or Littlehampton or Worthing coastal areas. A flat or Bungalow or Ground Floor Maisonette. Or a house ideally with a downstairs toilet. That accepts pets. As i have 1 small ESA Support Dog and 2 Cats. A must have is very good Parking. Either Allocated, Numbered or Own not Free for all parking. As i have mobility issues. Although I can climb stairs. Aslong as they have handrails to hold onto. We need a 2 bedroom for Medical Needs.
-
This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by
Private-Fossil-6072.
-
This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by
-
AuthorPosts